entities (“Polaris Coomera”, “we”, “our” or “us”) collects, uses, stores, discloses and manages your
personal information and how Polaris Coomera complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
By providing personal information to us, you consent to our collection, use, storage, disclosure and
What is personal information?
Privacy Act. If the information Polaris Coomera collects personally identifies you, or you are reasonably
identifiable from it, the information will be considered to be personal information. This may include,
but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address and employer.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect your personal information in the form of your name, email address, telephone number and
your employer or representative company.
How is personal information collected?
Polaris Coomera collects personal information in a number of ways including but not limited to:
- through your emails, letters, conversations or other correspondence between you and our
- when you make an enquiry, complete an application or purchase order; and
- through your access and use of our website.
We also collect personal information from third parties including but not limited to, commercial real
estate agents engaged by us (including CBRE (C) Pty Ltd ACN 003 205 552), marketing agencies and
data collection agencies. How these third parties collect, store, use and disclose personal information
will need to be detailed in the privacy policies of these third parties.
Why do we collect, store, use and disclose personal information?
Polaris Coomera is a business which undertakes property development activities. In this capacity, Polaris
Coomera therefore collects, stores, uses and discloses your personal information for the following
- to provide products and services to you and to send information and communications requested by you;
- to inform you of updates concerning us and our products and services;
- to assess the performance of our website and to improve, optimise and protect its operation;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related
bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to process and respond to any enquiry or complaint made by you.
To whom do we disclose personal information?
- consultants, agents or contractors acting on our behalf, including real estate agents and property
- Coomera Resort Pty Ltd and related parties, entities and trusts of Polaris Coomera;
- parties to whom Polaris Coomera has outsourced various functions, including but not limited to
service providers for the purposes of operation of our website, IT systems administrators, data entry
service providers, real estate agents and professional advisors such as accountants, lawyers and business
- regulatory authorities or government agencies or bodies where required by law.
Where we have disclosed personal information to a third party acting on our behalf, we request that
those third parties do not use the personal information for their own purposes and that they comply
Do we disclose personal information outside Australia?
We may disclose personal information to persons outside Australia, including but not limited to the following:
- our related bodies corporate, located in Japan.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal
Access and correction of personal information
If you wish to seek access to the personal information we may hold about you or correct the personal
information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Depending on the nature of the request, we may ask you to provide us further information in order to
verify your identity, put your request in writing and to complete an enquiry form, which will be sent to
Process for complaints
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act including the Australian Privacy Principles, or you wish
to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, please contact us on
the details below.
Polaris Coomera will investigate complaints and once we have completed our investigation, we will
contact you, usually in writing, to advise the outcome and invite a response to our conclusions about
If we receive a response from you, we will assess it and advise if Polaris Coomera has changed its view.
If you are unsatisfied with the outcome, we will provide you with information about the further steps
you can take.
Contact us - Privacy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: PO Box 105, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Effective: 04 August 2017
Subject to the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and subject to any other nonexcludable
statutory provisions, CBRE (C) Pty Ltd ACN 003 205 552, Polaris Coomera Pty Ltd ACN 130
648 056, Coomera Resort Pty Ltd ACN 050 911 156 (collectively referred to as the “Parties”) in relation
to The Link Coomera (the “Property”) being sold gives notice that:
- all information given in relation to the Property whether contained in this document or given orally,
is given without responsibility;
- intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given
by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary;
- no person in the employment of the Parties and its associated businesses has any authority to make
or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to property advertised; and
- this material has been sourced from third parties for general information purposes but no warranty
of accuracy is made.
Visual images enclosed (e.g. plans, photography, specifications, artist impressions, brochures) are
strictly indicative-conceptual only (any statements to the contrary endorsed on such material are
attributable to the author, not us). Any figures and calculations contained in the Information are
approximate and are based upon figures obtained from external sources which have been relied upon
without verification by the Parties.
Appearance or layout of anything depicted may alter at any time without reference to us. All visual
material and designs are subject to change at any time. Any measurement noted is taken to be indicative.
We are not valuers and make no comment as to value. Any information supplied may have changed
since we received it and we take no responsibility for that. No reliance should be placed on any answer
or volunteered information in a call with our staff.
Statements of any kind will not be deemed authorised unless in writing signed by the Parties. This
document (including attachments) is only intended for its addressee/s and may contain privileged
or confidential information. Unauthorised use, copying or distribution of this document or any part
of its contents, is prohibited. The Parties recommend each party undertake their own searches and
investigations to determine the accuracy of the information provided
The information contained in this Information Memorandum and any other verbal or written information
given in respect of the Property (“Information”) is provided to you (the “Recipient”) on the following
1. No assurance, representation, warranty or guarantee (express or implied) is given by the Parties or
any other person or entity, that the Information, whether or not in writing, is complete, accurate or
balanced, or has or will be audited or independently verified, or that reasonable care has been or will
be taken in compiling, preparing and furnishing the Information.
2. The Information does not constitute, and should not be considered as, a recommendation in relation
to the purchase of the Property or a solicitation or offer to sell the Property or a contract of sale for
3. The Information should not be relied upon in any way by the Recipient or its related entities, their
respective officers, employees, advisors, shareholders and associates (collectively the “Recipient
Parties”). Each Recipient should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy and completeness of the
Information through inspections, surveys, enquiries, and searches by their own independent
consultants, and should seek independent legal and financial advice.
4. The Information does not and will not form part of any contract of sale for the Property. If an
interested party makes an offer or ultimately signs a contract for the Property, the only information,
representations and warranties upon which the Recipient Parties will be entitled to rely will be as
expressly set out in such a contract.
5. Except as may be expressly provided in any contract that may ultimately be signed, the Recipient
acknowledges and agrees (for itself and the other Recipient Parties) that to the maximum extent
permitted by law, each of the Parties disclaim all liability for any loss or damage (whether foreseeable
or not) suffered by any person acting on any of the Information whether the loss or damage arises in
connection with any negligence, default or lack of care on the part of the Parties, any misrepresentation
or any other cause by reason of or in connection with the provision of the information or by the
purported reliance thereon by any of the Recipient Parties.
6. No person is authorised to give information other than the Information in this Information
Memorandum or in another brochure or document authorised by Polaris Coomera Pty Ltd ACN 130
648 056. Any statement or representation by an officer, supplier, customer, relative or employee will
not be binding on the Parties.
7. None of the Parties assume any obligation to the Recipient to provide additional Information or
updated Information or to correct any inaccuracies in the Information which may become apparent.
To the extent that any of the above paragraphs may be construed as being a contravention of any law
of the State or the Commonwealth, such paragraphs should be read down, severed or both as the case
may require and the remaining paragraphs shall continue to have full force and effect.
SOURCES OF INFORMATION